We are doing the best we can to provide you with a safe environment to practice. This policy will be revised as public health guidelines are updated.
According to Ontario’s guidelines we fall under the category of indoor personal fitness training. Therefore according to provincial guidelines:
“You must show your proof of vaccination (enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code) and ID to enter indoor areas of sports and recreational fitness facilities …”
…As of September 22, 2021, Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access certain public settings and facilities.
Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of a digital vaccine certificate. Children who are 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated will also be exempted from these requirements.”
We are continually adjusting to the guidelines provided by the government, more details are available on their website if you are interested in learning more.
- If you feel sick or unwell, please stay home. If you have any Covid-19 symptoms as listed on Ontario website please stay home. Our Sunday virtual class is a great option for you.
- Everyone will be asked to pre-screen 1-hr before coming to class using Ontario’s screening form here. Please email a copy of your results (indicating “valid on date/time” and status” to info.yogabelly(at)gmail.com prior to coming to each class).
- Please wait until the previous class has vacated the room before entering.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the room.
- Clients must wear a mask in the building with the exception of being on your mat. During class you have the option to remove your mask when on your mat.
- Mats will be spaced 6 feet apart from one another. Upon entering the room please take all your belonging to your mat space.
- Instructors will remain on their own mat for the duration of the class.
- Clients must bring their own mat and props to class.
Updated Jan. 20 2021