Tickets are now SOLD OUT!
I am excited to announce that we are hosting a Winter Event in 2021! This one will look a little different our past events, but none the less, it will be still be social, fun and of course, safely distanced. This is a Baby/Child friendly event. Stollers are welcome. Here are the details:
EVENT: SANTA Baby
LOCATION: GYMNASIUM (lots of space to socially distance)
Cornerstone Community Church
(9680 Ninth Line, Markham)
TIME: 10am – 12 pm (stay as long as you would like)
COST: $24.99 + tax (admits 1 adult & 1 child)
+$5.00 (to add another adult or child from the same household/family)
- Book your photo with Santa upon registration
- 9:30am OR 10:30am 15-min Barre with Sarah
OTHER STATIONS: (optional/at your own pace)
- Sleep Consultant Q & A
- Cookie decorating (@fortheloveofsweet_to)
- ornament craft station
- toddler colouring/mat space
- tables to sit and enjoy some distanced social time with other parents. Enjoy your complimentary hot drink or bring your own toddler snack and relax
- each ticket includes one SWAG BAG (includes full sized items and products)
- first 5 people to register get a “MAMA” Bracelet from Gratitude Stacks!
- a ticket for the chance to win some cool door prizes (total value of prizes $300+ from WaterBabies, MandiMugginz, Gratitude Stacks, Effortless Beauty Lounge, Solace Massage Therapy)
- Want more chances to win? add-on raffle tickets at checkout to increase your chances
As per current Ontario mandate as well as Rental Facility policy, all attendees must provide proof of double vaccination status to attend this event.
We will even have a special visit from the big guy himself – SANTA! Our professional photographer, Shirley Yan, will be there to capture a picture of you (and your child) with Santa (distanced of course). Oh! and we must not forget about Mrs. Clause as well.
Photography times will be available in 20 minute timeslots to allow for better flow of traffic. Upon registration please select your time for your photo. You may enjoy the event anytime between 10am-12pm. You do not need to wait for your Santa timeslot before entering the event.
ON-SITE SLEEP CONSULTANT
Lindsay from Dream Come True Sleep Consulting will be at the event ready for all your questions. If you don’t get a chance to talk with Lindsay or can’t make it to our event, don’t worry, she always has her Free 15-min Discovery Call available.
BARRE WITH SARAH
Sarah from Mind Soul Moves has been offering Prenatal and Postnatal classes with Yoga Belly over the last year. We are excited to announce that she is now offered Yoga Barre classes for our Yoga Belly clients. She will be offering a mini-barre workout at the event. Join Sarah at 9:30am or 10:30am for a 15-minute Yoga Barre workout that will make you feel energized!
Small Business Supporters
Our events are always a great way to share about other Small Businesses that are relevant to families during their transition into parenthood. This year I am so grateful for the support and donations from the following Local Small businesses (from Markham and Toronto):